Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Where should I host my websites?  (Read 6907 times)

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Where should I host my websites?
« on: December 16, 2015, 05:20:23 AM »
I need 10Gb space and 100Gb bandwidth.
The company should provide 99.9% network uptime and min 30-day money back guarantee.
I have seen gigapros.com offered discount on its web hosting plans:
Write "EIG 50% -CASH-BACK" in notes box  and they will complete free migration.
What can you say about them?

What host can you advise?
What location should I choose?
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Re: Where should I host my websites?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 03:53:36 AM »
Before choosing a host you should look for customer reviews on them and get more names to compare deals and choose the best fit for your demands. If you ask me I'd suggest to use hostatiq.com plans. Their deals are cheap and support is responsive, just give them a chance!

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 07:29:46 AM »
I can not express how happy I am with Gigapros.com services. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 05:17:14 AM »
To my mind hostatiq.com would be suitable for your demands with their cheap featured plans and professional support. I can share their latest coolest offer:
Up to 75% Off Initial + 100% Off for Life (Yes, NEVER PAY AGAIN!) + 7" Tablet Gift + 1 Year Emsisoft Anti-Malware for 5* PCs + 1 Domain FREE!
Coupon: DEC2015-EER-100OFF-4LIFE-CENTURYDEAL

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2015, 07:27:58 AM »
Why not, gigapros.com have really superb reputation for providing super fast hosting services.
Their servers are stable and customers' safety is the main goal for them. So, give them a try.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

sumit812

• View Profile
    • Cheap vps
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2015, 04:33:03 AM »
You must go through Offers section of Forum sites their you will get good number of hosting provider from them select one will be good for you

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2015, 02:38:51 AM »
 I know with smart-web-host.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2016, 04:12:37 AM »
Transferred all my sites to Demontech.net and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2016, 06:36:43 AM »
  I suppose you should look for more reliable names. According to my experience JVMHost.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2016, 06:07:48 AM »
==> Stratus4 will be one of the best choices - pricing, features, add-ons and resources are great.
15% OFF CODE: S415OFF - You will get pure solid-state storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2016, 09:59:22 PM »
I recommend 4Goodhosting.com. No doubt because they are professional, and they have the quickest support ever based on my years of experience. Very competitive pricing. Support is 24/7 and the agents responds in minutes and always ready to assist. This is the third hosting company I have used and is by far and away the best yet. Go ahead and check them today.