Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: QHoster.com vs KVChosting.net  (Read 1960 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs KVChosting.net
« on: April 08, 2021, 12:27:55 PM »
Which SSD VPS is better to sign up with - either QHoster.com or KVChosting.net?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs KVChosting.net
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 05:23:10 AM »
I've been with QHoster.com managed cPanel VPS for almost 9 months now and they have always been my favorite and I don’t think they have ever let me down. I'd like to say that the website's interface is easy to understand, and there's a manageable level of upselling, less than other providers.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

ryanwuk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 06:31:14 AM »
Hello,

Getting the right web hosting provider for your business website is always important. Because, all of your future will depend on the 24/7 online presence. If you are running an eCommerce business then you have to be careful, while searching for the best and affordable web hosting provider. In the eCommerce business, you'll not bear the downtimes or server issues, you have to maintain your 24/7 online presence.
Personally, I don't have any personal experience with the above-listed web hosting provider, but for reliable web hosting services, WHUK is also the best option for you.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2021, 09:26:49 AM »
Both mentioned companies -  KVChosting.net and QHoster.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
 Their support crew is polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties I was experiencing. Highly recommended.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2021, 04:39:23 AM »
My experience dealing with QHoster.com has been perfect. I can highly recommend their hosting services to others. Their pricing is quite good.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2021, 06:09:40 AM »
The services that kvchosting.net offers are really excellent and cheap. I have been with them for a little over a year now, and the service is as excellent today as it was the day I signed up. The techs are great at helping you resolve your issue and give a quick follow-up to make sure you're ok.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2021, 04:40:14 AM »
Network and Server uptime is perfect - the site is up and running fast. Give kvchosting.net SSD hosting a try.
As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/