Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS hosting  (Read 10543 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
VPS hosting
« on: April 17, 2014, 04:41:16 AM »
 What is the best VPS hosting for e-commerce websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates.
Have seen Kvchosting.com offered nice VPS hosting plans.
How reliable is this host? (especially for running e-shops)
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Re: VPS hosting
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 08:49:17 AM »
A2hosting.com and QHoster.com are good and reliable enough hosts to have a deal with.
They are able to meet the needs of many webmasters with specific demands. Their plans have many useful resources and support is fast and active.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 02:57:07 AM »
As for me webhostingzone vps plans are best option for you. You will be pleased with their reliable services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 02:06:06 AM »
I can say that Kvchosting.com service is excellent. I like their low-cost VPS deals. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are. You can use coupon code 30OffVPS and get 30% discount.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 04:35:09 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with Kvchosting.com services. They are offering trustworthy services and skilled support.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 11:12:31 AM »
I want to say that 4goodhosting.com provides stable and reliable VPS hosting with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Their servers are well-supported.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2022, 04:07:14 AM »
Today's VPS hosting has come a long way. It has become much easier to handle and, in some cases, cheaper. Unquestionably, VPS hosting is superior to shared hosting.
When it comes to VPS hosting, there are several factors to consider. Together, these areas will help you assess the host's suitability for your needs. These include;
Uptime
Uptime is a measure of VPS hosting reliability. It is usually expressed as a percentage. For example, 99 percent uptime means that the webserver is only down for an average of 7 hours in a month.
Speed
Web server speed is not the same as web page speed. The former is a rating of how long your web hosting server takes to respond to a query. It is indicative of the quality of service that a web hosting service provides.
Managed or Unmanaged
VPS hosting is more technical. As a result, better web hosting providers offer Managed or Unmanaged VPS plans. Managed VPS is better for those who want to build and grow their websites.
Cost
Generally, most technology is becoming cheaper. But for web hosting, you should focus less on the service's cost. A cost-benefit analysis is far more helpful.
Customer Service
Customer service is perhaps the most critical aspect of VPS hosting. Nobody enjoys waiting for a response. Contact a web host's support team before signing up for a service.
Backup
Having a reliable backup is also a good idea to increase site reliability. Ensure your VPS host has this in place. Many hosting companies offer backups, but their services may vary.
Security
While all VPS hosting is more secure than shared hosting, some variations exist.