Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: ssd based host  (Read 6514 times)

Jenowigner

• View Profile
ssd based host
« on: December 18, 2015, 05:32:53 AM »
 I'd like to host my new website and need your help regarding my ssd hosting provider choice.
I have already found Kvchosting.com and not sure if I can trust them.
Is it reliable company? Do you know anything about them?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: ssd based host
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 05:34:22 AM »
Jhplatinum.com have been totally amazing, and understanding with all my questions and hosting needs.
I started with a silver ssd hosting plan, then moved on to a Gold one, without any problems. Billing is also very nice.

Use the promotional code "JP99OK" for the first month 99% discount.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 07:07:21 AM »
I believe you need to look for reviews on their solutions. According to my research Kvchosting.com is the best host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 08:45:09 AM »
A2hosting.com (QUICK51) and ir-hosting.com (WarezXmas) provide attractive hosting services with affordable prices.
There is no downtime on their servers and support is online around the clock.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2015, 07:34:07 AM »
You can rely on HostingSource.com web hosting service. They have great plans and lots of server features.
Their plans' capacity might not be amazingly huge, but it's reasonable and fair.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

sumit812

• View Profile
    • Cheap vps
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2015, 04:30:37 AM »
You must go through Reviews section of hosting provider from their you will get better idea about their services and support

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2015, 05:53:56 AM »
I recommend you to rely on Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2015, 08:17:38 AM »
iFastNet.com and QHoster.com services are worth your attention.
Their plans have enough resources to feel fine in the IT world.
Prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget. 

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2016, 04:11:43 AM »
I've been with Kvchosting.com for over a year now. They even helped me with things on my wordpress installation.
here are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2016, 08:31:14 AM »
I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs.  Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.  All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2016, 06:55:10 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.