Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: e-hosting deals in Italy (Milan)  (Read 2798 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
e-hosting deals in Italy (Milan)
« on: January 17, 2019, 02:22:01 AM »
I need to choose the best and the most reliable hosting provider offering reliable e-hosting deals..
Require over 100 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 3 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates. Italy (Milan)
What can you say about QHoster.com web hosting services?
Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: e-hosting deals in Italy (Milan)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 01:39:21 AM »
I can not express how happy I am with QHoster.com cPanel web hosting services. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 01:45:12 AM »
QHoster.com is a great host that I would recommend. My site is always up and running.
These guys are very willing to help install any applets and assist with migrations. Uptime seems to be 99.999%.
It's a provider that I recommend without a doubt.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 01:02:22 AM »
QHoster.com is an excellent Host, they willing to help their customers, you can always rely on them, we been with them for almost 8 months, the services has been great, we will strongly recommend them to anybody. I just ended a session with their support and appreciated his technical knowledge and friendly demeanor.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 03:27:36 AM »
I just got started with QHoster.com and so far I haven't had to contact tech support.
It's easy to use and the customer support is the best I've ever seen. It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help.
The prices are very fair.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 03:56:30 AM »
I need to choose the best and the most reliable hosting provider offering reliable e-hosting deals..
Require over 100 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 3 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates. Italy (Milan)
What can you say about QHoster.com web hosting services?
Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?

You never find such worst service. Dont buy anything. If you buy you will suffer.