Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Shared account to stick to ...  (Read 2739 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
Shared account to stick to ...
« on: January 24, 2019, 11:43:55 AM »
Shared accounts from hostwebis.com and hostround.com are in my mind and need to know which company is better to stick to?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 11:47:30 AM by VorsiK »

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: Shared account to stick to ...
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 02:02:25 AM »
What about your disk space, bandwidth requirements?
Any monthly budget?

Try considering Rockhoster.com website hosting solutions in Netherlands.
This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 08:43:50 AM »
Why don't you use shared plans from libertyvps.net or hostingsource.com?
They are trustworthy and reliable enough to sign up with.
 Technical Support deserves particular recognition for his ability to resolve problems speedily and in a very considerate manner. They are exactly what you would hope for from technical support.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 02:34:32 AM »
Been with Dailyrazor.com shared hosting for 7 months now and they continue to be a great web host.
Issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently. So far I have been very pleased. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 03:55:52 AM »
I have never witnessed a second of downtime, my websites load with blazing fast speed, and there customer service really isn't bad at all. Hostround is trustworthy web host. Overall, this host is great. Good support, good server speeds, reliable hosting, awesome prices!
10/10 A+ Host I recommend to all

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2019, 02:23:13 AM »
It happens so that I've been using Hostround.com wordpress hosting service for 8 months now.
The techs walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2019, 01:20:25 AM »
I recently switched to Canspace.ca shared hosting from another hosting provider where the service was down for days at a time and they would not respond to communications. The support team is second to none. If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.