Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Which server is better to sign up with?

(1/2) > >>

VorsiK:
Comparing servers from xtremededi.com and hostingsource.com, which plan would be the best for hosting a blog?

RecStock:
Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.

If you need stable server located in Mexico, can recommend digitalserver.com.mx solutions.
They also offer secure SSL certificates, cheap .MX , com.mx and org.mx domain registration.

Pricing is quite reasonable.

Maichik:
Servers from asvhost.com and junedataplace.com are solid and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
Amazing tech service and overall excellent customer care. I recommend them to everyone looking for a dependable web host.

MarcoXX:
Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.

I recommend Hostingsource.com all the time and would recommend them above any other host I have dealt with.
They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

Alexcarter:
Hostingsource.com is the most reliable site I have been with. The speed connectivity is great as I live in Europe!
Pricing was good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed. Any questions I had were answered within a couple of hours.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version