Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Which server is better to sign up with?  (Read 3584 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
Which server is better to sign up with?
« on: January 25, 2019, 10:20:02 AM »
Comparing servers from xtremededi.com and hostingsource.com, which plan would be the best for hosting a blog?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: Which server is better to sign up with?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 02:05:14 AM »
Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.

If you need stable server located in Mexico, can recommend digitalserver.com.mx solutions.
They also offer secure SSL certificates, cheap .MX , com.mx and org.mx domain registration.

Pricing is quite reasonable.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 12:26:30 PM »
Servers from asvhost.com and junedataplace.com are solid and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
Amazing tech service and overall excellent customer care. I recommend them to everyone looking for a dependable web host.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 12:57:33 AM »
Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.

I recommend Hostingsource.com all the time and would recommend them above any other host I have dealt with.
They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 12:57:15 AM »
Hostingsource.com is the most reliable site I have been with. The speed connectivity is great as I live in Europe!
Pricing was good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed. Any questions I had were answered within a couple of hours.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 01:29:31 AM »
If you need to find reliable hosting company which can host your websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, don't make your job more difficult, I will help you with pleasure.

You can also check out Okayservers.com server hosting deals.
They offer a list of useful features, scripts, tools. Their hosting plans are reasonably priced.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 04:05:05 AM »
The support I have gotten has been second to no one! I use vbulletin for my software. When I was installing some hacks, I created some problems because I made an error in my coding. The webmaster helped fix my problems and got me back up and running. Hosting Source is superb host!

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2019, 08:17:06 AM »
Use servers from legionbox.com.
You'll be very pleased with their hosting service and even more so, their customer service. Whenever you've got a question, wait time is very short and they clearly walk you through what to do.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2019, 02:24:15 AM »
I have used many webhosting providers but I feel Hostingsource.com to be the best among all, not because the packages and service they are providing, its a really best Hosting server I have ever used. The price is great. The features are great. Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2019, 12:40:43 AM »
hostingsource.com.
I like their prices and service quality.