Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS account to buy from a decent provider  (Read 3672 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
VPS account to buy from a decent provider
« on: January 25, 2019, 11:09:01 AM »
QHoster.com and legionbox.com VPS deals are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which plan is better to follow?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to buy from a decent provider
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 02:06:35 AM »
Disk space and bandwidth are two of the most essential features of any web hosting plan.
How much do your websites require?

You'd better contact Cloudarion.com team directly and see what you'll get - pricing, features, tools are great.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 10:42:03 AM »
QHoster.com and legionbox.com VPS deals are trustworthy and reliable enough to sign up with.
They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 12:56:41 AM »
I would never switch to another host, and I recommend anyone thinking about it to use QHoster.com cPanel host.
Every time I received the same quality, prompt, friendly support, and they always made it a breeze to get help.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 09:33:35 AM »
Well QHoster.com is not the only company which is worthwhile.
Hostingsource.com has plans which are full-featured and low-cost.
Both companies are respectable and have quality support. 

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2019, 12:58:06 AM »
They offer +30 server locations: Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo).

Can express the point that I am happy with QHoster.com service. Management people are also friendly, really can't ask for more.
I am glad that I found this decent host.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2019, 01:27:59 AM »
Well, QHoster.com give you all the features you could possibly need. They also have great prices.
They don't oversell and give you something good for your money.  I've only had my site down for 5 minutes and that was for a CPanel upgrade.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2019, 04:04:43 AM »
Legionbox is a rare find - simple, straightforward and completely on the cutting edge with the new technology and latest offerings. Take it from me, I'm a fiend for scripts and all the ones I want are included and right available for me. They have excellent support. Their response time is impressing and my issue was resolved within 30 minutes. Overall I am very satisfied.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2019, 01:19:53 AM »
QHoster.com have wonderful features coupled with very cheap hosting packages and webmail access are amazingly rich and intuitive interfaces.
The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2019, 01:01:46 AM »
I have no issues so far with kvchosting.net. I think they are the one you can trust with no doubt.

demarti

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2019, 09:52:28 AM »
Maybe it so!