Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

VPS in Europe

(1/2) > >>

Maichik:
Deals which hostsailor.com and hosting.uk provide are nice for me and I wonder which plan is better to sign up with?

Timothyhiege:
Never heard of hostsailor. If you are looking for a VPS then you should go for AccuWeb. They provide free backup with 24/7 support.

MarcoXX:
I believe there's a sense in making a comparison research for their plans.

Take your time to look at Rockhoster.com and their VPS in Europe hosting packages. They accept Bitcoin and other digital currency.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Alexcarter:
The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

Personally I consider Exmasters.com to be a good option for ordering hosting plans in Europe.
Their services are appreciated for the high server reliability, the connection speed and the excellent technical support available 24/24 hours via ticket, email or by phone.

BoxIT:
I would recommend QHoster.com to anyone who like to have good server with good prices and stability.
The server, which my account is setup on, it had one short downtime, which I was told due to the update to close the security hole.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version