Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS in Europe  (Read 3264 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
VPS in Europe
« on: January 31, 2019, 09:45:34 AM »
Deals which hostsailor.com and hosting.uk provide are nice for me and I wonder which plan is better to sign up with?

Timothyhiege

• View Profile
VPS in Europe
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 05:45:33 AM »
Never heard of hostsailor. If you are looking for a VPS then you should go for AccuWeb. They provide free backup with 24/7 support.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Europe
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 12:58:52 AM »
I believe there's a sense in making a comparison research for their plans.

Take your time to look at Rockhoster.com and their VPS in Europe hosting packages. They accept Bitcoin and other digital currency.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 03:34:52 AM »
The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

Personally I consider Exmasters.com to be a good option for ordering hosting plans in Europe.
Their services are appreciated for the high server reliability, the connection speed and the excellent technical support available 24/24 hours via ticket, email or by phone.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 02:03:03 AM »
I would recommend QHoster.com to anyone who like to have good server with good prices and stability.
The server, which my account is setup on, it had one short downtime, which I was told due to the update to close the security hole.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 03:59:08 AM »
Hosting.uk Extremely good support. I had a problem with my site and didnt know if it was a hosting or coding problem, and Stephen very kindly pointed me to where the fault was (turned out we restored from an old version) so all up and running now

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2019, 01:17:27 AM »
Hosting.uk pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
Decent amount of features and a really good knowledge base when you have questions.
Highly recommend them!
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2019, 12:43:47 AM »
I think the more various providers you check -  the better. I have tried some time ago those providers: libertyvps.net, qhoster.com.  Both deliver good service quality and I believe they are the ones you can trust.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2019, 01:09:38 AM »
After I've experienced some issues or high pricing with 3 other hosting providers in the last 5 years I'm very satisfied with Hostsailor.com web hosting provider.
All of their work is based on quality and I highly recommend their hosting services to other webmasters.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!