Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: need quality web host  (Read 6274 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
need quality web host
« on: January 11, 2016, 05:57:12 AM »
 I need one place to deal with. Looking for a company that is offering quality services.
I came across smart-web-host.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.
Do you think that I can give them a try?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: need quality web host
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 06:04:24 AM »
I am not familiar with the host you are asking about. How much disc space and bandwidth do you require?
Would like to draw your attention to Downtownhost.com - they offer really cheap hosting plans along with nice features and free bonuses.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 06:17:47 AM »
You can go with Demontech.net - According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning.
Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 12:52:25 AM »
If you need high quality host, you can try 4Goodhosting.com. My experience with them is fantastic. My sites are running smoothly and the speed is lightning fast. They do not oversell their servers and the features are rich. Pricing is reasonable. When it comes to support, they are 24 hours online and always ready to assist. My support emails and live chat was addressed immediately. I am very happy and satisfied with them!

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 05:56:09 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on their solutions? According to my experience smart-web-host.com is perfect option for any webmasters need. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time, you can use 30FURTHER coupon and get 30% off!

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 05:55:53 AM »
You can get super fast ssd web hosting solutions at Kvchosting.com - all of their work is based on quality.
They have manage to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was with the previous hosts and I must say: always with excellent service and response times.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 09:03:55 AM »
I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs.  Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.  All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2016, 05:09:56 AM »
You will not definitely regret of using smart-web-host.com services. They are reputable company with reasonable deals and helpful fast techies.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2016, 07:25:25 AM »
KVChosting.com and provisionhost.com services are able to satisfy the demands of many IT users.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Alonzossn

• View Profile
need quality web host
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2016, 05:20:03 AM »
Hey Guys

Im looking for best web hosting where I could host many domains...
I also need big bandwidth and space.

Could you please recommend for me some good host? 

Jeremy.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2016, 08:32:50 AM »
Services from ifastnet.com and ir-hosting.com are resourceful and uptime is high.
Servers work with no glitches and prices are competitive.
Support is active for 24 hours and they fix issues in no time.