Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Joomla Hosting  (Read 8341 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
Joomla Hosting
« on: January 11, 2016, 06:11:55 AM »
 I would like to find the most reliable place for Joomla hosting service.
Have seen that ViUX.com and ifastnet.com support these features within their shared hosting plans. Do you think what host would be a good option for me?
What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Joomla Hosting
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 06:34:14 AM »
I have never used them before and can recommend you to deal with time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry.
Try considering Demontech.net web hosting solutions. They have superb features for running Joomla projects. Pricing is reasonable.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 05:50:13 AM »
 I'd like to say that ViUX.com would be best option to get hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They are offering scalable featured plans, highest stability and responsive support.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 08:26:41 AM »
As I know services from iFastNet.com and QHoster.com are full-featured and servers are well-balanced.
Prices are competitive and support is troubleshooting and fast.
These hosts are respectable and decent.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 06:39:56 AM »
Why not to give Kvchosting.com a try?
Their ssd hosting is ok for Joomla sites. Both upload and download speeds are incredibly fast, and the features are standard but very well supported.
Great pricing.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2016, 08:41:40 AM »
It seems to me services from oissite.com are perfectly well for hosting websites with.
They have solid servers with high uptime and fully-redundant network and their technicians are skillful and fast in fixing issues.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 05:56:48 AM »
Why not to give Dailyrazor.com web host a try? These guys know how to keep everything running smoothly.
Reliable service, good value and most importantly excellent customer and technical support.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 09:36:35 AM »
I do believe services which wmd.hosting provides are full-featured and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
Their troubleshooting support is fast and helpful for 24 hours.

Alonzossn

• View Profile
Joomla Hosting
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2016, 11:08:59 AM »
I see you ask about joomla hosting in some threads not just one. Are you done with your hosting research or you are still in a stuck problem with joomla hosting?

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the best software for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2016, 06:44:45 AM »
 I find ViUX.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2016, 07:06:37 AM »
Must say that Stratus4.com service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful. 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2016, 06:45:35 AM »
 If you are looking for reliable hosting provider I can name Hostingsource.com solutions. They have powerful servers, featured plans and skilled tech staff.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2016, 07:31:36 AM »
You can trust Wolfcraftserver.com web host. It offers really good well-balanced website hosting solutions.
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus. The promo code is: ILOVEWOLFCRAFTHOSTING - It gives 10% on everything.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcS

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2016, 03:08:10 AM »
I could not comment on the web hosting performance and quality of service offered by the web host you mentioned. However, you can Google for the same and check their reviews at trusted websites and forums. To compare the plans, I could suggest you alternative web hosting provider that utilizes the combination of Litespeed, CloudLinux and SSD Drives in shared web sever.

AccuWebHosting.com offers highly optimized web hosting environment, especially for the PHP based CMS such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal etc.

CloudLinux as OS :: Reputable, Secure, and High Speed OS
LiteSpeed as Web Server :: #1 Commercial Web Server - 7x Faster
100 % SSD Drives :: Pure SSD Storage Means Insanely Fast Websites

jorgkant

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2016, 03:44:36 AM »
Joomla hosting companies are ubiquitous these days, meaning the choice of which to pick has become extremely hard! Here at WebHostingBest10 we believe in making this choice as simple as can be, we tried and tested all of the top Joomla hosting providers so we had the knowledge to compile a top 10 list, to help make the choice as easy as possible for everyone. We’d love it if you used our tools to help find you your perfect next / first Joomla hosting service..

Promotional Power Bank