Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: stable ssd hosting  (Read 11660 times)

Jenowigner

• View Profile
stable ssd hosting
« on: January 15, 2016, 06:58:44 AM »
Looking for a host with stable networking and ssd support.
Recently I came across Kvchosting.com deals. Are they good?
Do you have any recommendation for that?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: stable ssd hosting
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 06:20:51 AM »
The customer service at Kvchosting.com is fantastic. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem. Even general inquiries are happily and quickly addressed. I mean quick, too; often within minutes. Their team are so on the ball it's amazing.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 06:41:53 AM »
I believe you need to look for customer reviews on them to make sure in their reliability. I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 06:20:55 AM »
Check kvchosting.com facebook page: facebook.com/kvchosting - they provide useful information regarding their service.
It is like they motivate you to grow your bussiness. And everything works!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 06:54:47 AM »
  I recommend you to rely on Kvchosting.com. They are providing excellent support, someone is always available, even on the weekend when I was trying to sort out some of my own errors and they helped.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2016, 06:38:42 AM »
Kvchosting.com impressed me a lot.
It offers me the best service and pricing are acceptable. Any problems that I have encountered, the support team worked fast to solve it. There is a good communication between users and host team. Highly recommended.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2016, 10:04:24 AM »
WMD.Hosting services are reliable and quality and they are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters.
The combination of low prices, high uptime and webmaster-friendly support makes them attractive for many IT users.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2016, 07:20:48 AM »
    As for me Kvchosting.com is really the best option to purchase fastest hosting plans. They are providing low-cost deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2016, 06:10:42 AM »
Give Kvchosting.com a try. The service is great! It's a lot faster than my previous shared web hosting.
The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner. If you want that personalized service then this is the place.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2016, 05:38:24 AM »
Use services from oissite.com or ifastnet.com, these hosts contains a lot of useful resources to run websites smoothly and reliably.
Servers are well-balanced and prices are rock-bottom.

Alonzossn

• View Profile
stable ssd hosting
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2016, 09:19:28 AM »
sorry to hijack the thread - but is it possible to have more than one stable jockey?

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the best software for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2016, 09:07:18 AM »
Stable SSD hosting is available from panamaserver.com and virtono.com, these hosts are able to satisfy all your demands using their resourceful plans. Uptime is high and support is active for 24 hours. 
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 09:09:31 AM by VorsiK »

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2016, 03:50:37 AM »
You must rely on 4Goodhosting.com. Their servers and services are highly reliable and stable ensuring hassle free hosting experience with 100% uptime. I've been with these guys and I can say that my experience is positive. Their servers are low cost and feature rich. Support is 24 hours active and very responsive to my support questions. It would be a good deal for you to sign up with them today.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2016, 09:32:53 AM »
iFastNet.com and WMD.Hosting SSD hosting services are full-featured and prices are competitive.
Their plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and webmaster-friendly support. 

MarcS

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2016, 09:17:37 PM »
I could not comment on the web hosting performance and quality of service offered by the web host you mentioned. However, you can Google for the same and check their reviews at trusted websites and forums. I could suggest you alternative web hosting provider that utilizes the combination of Litespeed, CloudLinux and SSD Drives in shared web sever.

AccuWebHosting.com offers highly optimized web hosting environment, especially for the PHP based CMS such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal etc.

CloudLinux as OS :: Reputable, Secure, and High Speed OS
LiteSpeed as Web Server :: #1 Commercial Web Server - 7x Faster
100 % SSD Drives :: Pure SSD Storage Means Insanely Fast Websites