Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Can you help me out?  (Read 4163 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Can you help me out?
« on: March 15, 2016, 08:48:17 AM »
If you have to sign up with a right host, which host would you stick to - QHoster.com or iFastNet.com?
Any ideas?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: Can you help me out?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 06:49:10 AM »
I started using QHoster.com when I needed additional storage space for my web site. I'm very impressed. Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic. Their tech people helped me with everything I needed. Join their twitter community here: twitter.com/qhostercom
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

MarcS

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 10:06:48 PM »
I am not sure with the web hosting provider you mentioned. Google is the best place to assess their service, stability and reliability. IMHO you should explore some more options as there are huge number of excellent web hosts providing top notch web hosting services. If you want alternative web host to compare, I will recommend you AccuWebHosting,....one of the most trusted, reliable Web host with responsive technical support. AccuWebHosting.com provides exhaustive web resources at most affordable prices. All shared Hosting plans are backed up by 99.99 % up-time guarantee and fully managed support.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 06:52:00 AM »
How much disk space and bandwidth do you require?

Dailyrazor.com is inexpensive, and they have a nice control panel.
After figuring out how to set up my main account, I had my existing site converted over in a matter of minutes. Support replied to my ticket and had resolved the issue in minutes of submission.

SPECIAL: Save up to 50% discount today while offer lasts! Click on the “SIGN UP TODAY” button for each hosting plan for discount details.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 12:02:17 AM »
What are your resources requirement? You could visit Verdina.net and by selecting amongst different packages you can find the configuration that suits your needs best.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.