Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: looking for a cheap hosting in EU (UK)  (Read 3542 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
looking for a cheap hosting in EU (UK)
« on: April 28, 2016, 09:54:56 AM »
I'm looking for a cheap hosting service in UK and keenweb.co.uk is under my consideration, have you ever tried them?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: looking for a cheap hosting in EU (UK)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 06:26:15 AM »
When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like SolVPS.com
They supply the kind of affordable service that anyone would appreciate. Pricing is reasonable, their discounts saved me a good sum of money that I need for my future project.

New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 07:39:02 AM »
You can look at QHoster.com and their Uk web hosting solutions. The price speaks for itself.
I feel that the package, I am running my web sites at, is well-suited for all individuals and small business.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2016, 10:54:37 AM »
VPS deals from hostingsource.com and ewallhost.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
Prices are low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans.
Give them a try.