Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: WordPress Multisite Hosting on Managed Platform  (Read 5653 times)

Alexmorco

• View Profile
    • best Magento hosting
WordPress Multisite Hosting on Managed Platform
« on: February 23, 2019, 08:49:38 AM »
Using WordPress multi site hosting on the managed platform is easier for developers and agencies to use single WordPress installation for many WordPress websites, It helps to show demo to different site owners on a single domain with single WordPress install.

Brijesh J

• View Profile
    • ESDS - Managed Cloud Data Center in India
Re: WordPress Multisite Hosting on Managed Platform
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 11:40:17 PM »
Good web hosting company that allows WordPress multisite is Host.co.in It’s a secured, affordable and highly scalable web hosting solution. Already using them for a couple of years, on numerous websites and absolutely satisfied with them. Great uptime and support when I need it.

In addition to my personal experience, consider that it’s one of the biggest hosting companies out there - over 400,000 active customers and hosting over 1.5 million sites. Tons of experience!

Also, long term standing. Founded in 2005 and awarded PCMag’s ‘Best Web Hosting Service’ award for a number of years.

They even go so far as to offer crazy things like promise 100% uptime.

With this web hosting, you will get unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited domains, unlimited inboxes, a streaming server, a jabber server, and full shell access. The full package. Highly recommended.

EddieSgag

• View Profile
    • This is the topic
WordPress Multisite Hosting on Managed Platform
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 06:10:45 PM »
Which managed hosting do you reckon for Magento? if I’m looking for complete reliability on the server side? I don’t really want app level support.

giftportal

• View Profile
    • online gift portal
Re: WordPress Multisite Hosting on Managed Platform
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2019, 02:06:17 AM »
WordPress Multisite Hosting on Managed Platform is carried by the use of plugins and various functions to be followed.
thus wordpress is a good to access for website development and managing the platforms.