Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: reliable reseller needed  (Read 5951 times)

Fievez

• View Profile
reliable reseller needed
« on: January 21, 2016, 05:26:53 AM »
Hello everyone!
I have about 10 accounts and need to migrate from a host who is being irresponsible in answering tickets and stuff.
Using not too much space and bandwidth.
If someone can recommend me a good reliable host with decent support when needed.
How is cddhosting.com service?
Thanks.

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: reliable reseller needed
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 06:17:58 AM »
From all the web hosts I've used in the past, for both personal and professional purposes, I've never been happier than with Downtownhost.com.
There's always someone ready and waiting to help with any problems. They have been excellent!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 08:16:17 AM »
Have a look at reselling from a2hosting.com and ir-hosting.com, all packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service; whenever a problem you face - which is rare to occur - or question, a live representative is generally online to help you out instantly.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 05:53:18 AM »
You can also check out kvchosting.com and their ssd reseller hosting solutions.
Good communication and support. I've had a couple of sites hosted here - and the pricing is very very competitive.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 05:13:48 AM »
I suppose you should look for customer reviews on choose the best host. I can say cddhosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2016, 06:23:31 AM »
 Taking into considering the situation you have fetched up you can trust cddhosting.com deals.You will be satisfied with their cheap prices, high stability of servers and networking.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2016, 05:26:42 AM »
  As I know with centexhosting.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers for best performance.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2016, 06:57:46 AM »
I strongly believe that QHoster.com will work fine for you. They offer nice cPanel reseller hosting solutions.
Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

Check out their FB page: facebook.com/qhoster
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

BHc

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2016, 10:48:04 PM »
Bliss Hosting Company Offering Best reseller Hosting Services for our Valued Customer.These are best reseller hosting packages with all the necessary tools and features that you can offer to your customers in your own way. Start your business with us to gain money as a web service provider on International level. We allow any interested person to get our very low cost and cheap rated Windows Resellers or Linux Resellers plan to start their business.

http://blisshostingco.net/reseller-hosting.html

Starter Plan

Linux / Windows
Unlimited Storage Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
30 cPanel Accounts
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Mailing List
Free Data transfer
Free Website Builder
Free Private NS
Free Instant Setup
99.9% Uptime
From $179/Year

Bliss Hosting company Offering One Month Free Dedicated Servers
With Free 128 IPs To 1024 IPs.
 It is Depends Our Customer Demands .
 we Are offering All Class Of IPs.
This Offer Available From  Our NL and France Data Centers.
www.blisshostingco.net

MarcS

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2016, 10:27:53 PM »
I could not comment on the web hosting performance and quality of service offered by the web host you mentioned. However, you can Google for the same and check their reviews at trusted websites and forums. I could suggest you alternative web hosting provider that utilizes the combination of Litespeed, CloudLinux and SSD Drives in shared web sever.

AccuWebHosting.com offers highly optimized web hosting environment, especially for the PHP based CMS such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal etc.

CloudLinux as OS :: Reputable, Secure, and High Speed OS
LiteSpeed as Web Server :: #1 Commercial Web Server - 7x Faster
100 % SSD Drives :: Pure SSD Storage Means Insanely Fast Websites