Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: high available support hosting  (Read 5030 times)

Zoltan

• View Profile
high available support hosting
« on: January 27, 2016, 04:17:10 AM »
 I'm looking for the hosting solution that will provide high available fast tech support, because I don't have enough knowledge on hosting management.
Any experience with serveyoursite.com? Have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs. So, are they trustworthy?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: high available support hosting
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 05:54:33 AM »
I like HostingSource.com service. Their customer service is outstanding...every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on. If I've had technical issues, they have resolved them very promptly.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 10:01:37 AM »
I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs.  Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed. 

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 06:02:52 AM »
 Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say serveyoursite.com hosting is outstanding. I am getting the most quality service I've ever experienced: support is always available and really helpful, my websites are always online.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 06:14:34 AM »
I can say that Stratus4.com is a good option to get hosting with helpful and professional 24/7 customer support.
I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 05:14:02 AM »
With downtownhost.com, everything is fast. I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a feature-rich hosting solution.
Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2016, 03:31:34 AM »
 I'd say aicheapwebhosting.com is perfect option to get affordable hosting. You will get stable fast servers and skilled staff.