Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: quality servers needed  (Read 8907 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
quality servers needed
« on: February 02, 2016, 03:02:04 AM »
 I need a quality dedicated server and my budget is tight and two hosts are under my consideration - Exmasters.com and provisionhost.com. Which one is better to have a deal with? Any ideas?

Littoc

• View Profile
Re: quality servers needed
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 07:45:09 AM »
Servers from hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com are worth trying.
They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support. Reliable web hosting is essential for your website.
Prices are low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans. 

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 07:51:36 AM »
I can also recommend stable and fast servers offered by Downtownhost.com web host.
The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us as most of the technical questions we throw at them have revolved around hosting solutions etc.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 05:27:34 AM »
You can try 4Goodhosting.com. I highly recommend them. I have been with them for more then 8 months now (have shared and VPS accounts) and I honestly say that the uptime is perfect. Their support was very quick and answered my support tickets in minutes often with full solution. Worth my money and I will continue doing business with them.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 08:07:30 AM »
Quality servers are available from a2hosting.com and panamaserver.com, with their dedicated solutions, you are powered with freedom: a box of your own.  Setting up domains, installing modules, your dedicated server can be 100% customized to suit your needs.  Powered by CPanel, all domains created are equipped with full features of the linux hosting plans.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 06:12:19 AM »
==> http://hostingsource.com/
This is the most reliable US web host where you can order stable dedicated servers at good rates.
They are offering 50% off the price on 1st month order. I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2016, 04:32:41 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that provisionhost.com would be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2016, 07:22:09 AM »
I can also recommend Pirateshosting.net servers that start from $200/mo - you will get what you pay for.
As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2016, 03:39:24 AM »
 To my mind you will be pleased dealing with Exmasters.com solutions. They are experienced host with high performance, stable network and available team. Prices are reasonable.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2016, 06:50:43 AM »
You can get nice dedicated servers at Downtownhost.com: http://www.downtownhost.com/dedicated-servers.php
Great cheap service and easy too use. The interface is easy to use and suitable for beginners. I feel fortunate to have found them and recommend them highly.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2016, 04:59:29 AM »
I am 100% sure that provisionhost.com is good place to get server hosting solutions. They have high reputation among webmasters, responsive support and reasonable deals.

BHc

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2016, 10:52:11 PM »
Bliss Hosting company Offering One Month Free Dedicated Servers
With Free 128 IPs To 1024 IPs.
 It is Depends Our Customer Demands .
 we Are offering All Class Of IPs.
This Offer Available From  Our NL and France Data Centers.

www.blisshostingco.net

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2016, 06:54:29 AM »
IMHO, you will find the best dedicated server host via Findmeaserver.com and their free services.
They help people with specific hosting requirements find the best dedicated server host. I like their service and highly recommend them.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2016, 08:48:49 AM »
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

MarcS

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2016, 10:41:04 PM »
If I were you I would do good amount of research on both of these web hosts, check their reviews, assess their web hosting support, check past security and up-time records, etc. I'm really unsure about both of these web hosts but from my experience, I can recommend you AccuWebHosting. They are in business since 2003 and they have skilled and friendly support.