Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Feature-packed dedicated server account required  (Read 2808 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
Feature-packed dedicated server account required
« on: March 15, 2019, 01:14:09 AM »
I would like to host 10 sites and need reliable host with responsive customer support.
Intel E3-1270v5 CPU
Up to 64GB RAM
Up to 8TB Storage
What can you say about kvchosting.net dedicated web hosting services?
What host is better from your views?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Feature-packed dedicated server account required
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 01:42:13 AM »
Would recommend kvchosting.net to anyone needing a home for their site!
They made the transition process to their servers quick easy and painless, any issues we have faced they have responded to quick as lightning.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 01:51:47 AM »
Kvchosting.net support is always fast, very succinct, helpful, friendly and straight to the point.
I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! It places high value on customer support and it shows.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2019, 08:40:41 AM »
Feature-packed dedicated server accounts are available from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com.
Any time there is an issue or error, it is corrected quickly. Worth every penny!
The quality of work, attention to detail and communication has been great.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 12:54:42 AM »
Go ahead and give Kvchosting.net professionals a try! ;)

They have consistently offered me a great deal and introduced great packages (like Mambo) that helped me build my website and keep track of traffic and other maintenance. Customer service has always been fast and eager to resolve any question.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 12:09:00 AM »
When I joined the kvchosting.net community the support I received in order to launch my website was prompt, thorough and personal.
Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2019, 09:12:55 PM »
Well after my more than a year experience with KVChosting company, I have decided to write some pleasant words of them. This company provides a wide range of hosting services in the quality way, nice uptime and redundant power they provide.