Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

VPS account to stick to ...

(1/2) > >>

Maichik:
Plans from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net are nice for me and I don't know which company should I try to host a personal forum? 

Alexcarter:
Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.
Kvchosting.net are excellent all round but they absolutely excel at support and when you are building a business you really need reliable and quick support.

Ingtant:
Use VPS accounts which QHoster.com (CR2QS5B85D) and ASVhost.com provide.
They are cool, help you in solving your problem, reply to query quickly and made your job easy ..Cheers & their Teams ROCK !!!!!

NeaKey:
Good thing

jessi123:
I had 2 weeks of nonsense trying to work with a Silver package from LibertyVPS which culminated with my account being suspended and being accused of using this service for CP activities. As I haven't managed to set-up the server, therefore not using their services yet, I can not see how they could issue such a claim. Although they are saying that technically is impossible, my conclusion is that LibertyVPS attributed the same IP address to more than 1 customer in a moneygrab scheme. Shame!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version