Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS account to stick to ...  (Read 3897 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
VPS account to stick to ...
« on: March 28, 2019, 09:50:43 AM »
Plans from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net are nice for me and I don't know which company should I try to host a personal forum? 

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to stick to ...
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 01:12:39 AM »
Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.
Kvchosting.net are excellent all round but they absolutely excel at support and when you are building a business you really need reliable and quick support.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 09:34:41 AM »
Use VPS accounts which QHoster.com (CR2QS5B85D) and ASVhost.com provide.
They are cool, help you in solving your problem, reply to query quickly and made your job easy ..Cheers & their Teams ROCK !!!!!

NeaKey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 01:55:22 PM »
Good thing

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 09:18:32 PM »
I had 2 weeks of nonsense trying to work with a Silver package from LibertyVPS which culminated with my account being suspended and being accused of using this service for CP activities. As I haven't managed to set-up the server, therefore not using their services yet, I can not see how they could issue such a claim. Although they are saying that technically is impossible, my conclusion is that LibertyVPS attributed the same IP address to more than 1 customer in a moneygrab scheme. Shame!

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 02:07:30 AM »
would like to say that Kvchosting.net rocks.. I have been hosting my web sites on their VPS hosting account for 4 years.. They have provided what I needed very well. They answer my stupid questions and my life-or-death urgent questions with the same attention to detail.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

CliftonCooper

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 06:46:46 AM »
The services given by a Cloud VPS reseller can be inexpensive considering that the reseller often will take care of all the upkeep and also servicing of the hosting strategies.

This VPS Reseller gets rid of the demand by the business to maintain the facilities as well as software application updating that is often needed. Safety, software application updates, and equipment click here vps reseller taken care of by the reseller. This enables the business to focus on marketing organizing accounts to it is consumers.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 10:37:32 PM by CliftonCooper »
The VPS is now very cost-effective as well as scalable and begins with storage VPS big amount of space

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2019, 03:07:56 AM »
Give Qualityhostonline.com a try. They offer low-cost vps hosting solutions full of useful features.
Support is responsive and uptime is near perfect; open several tickets and were responded promptly not to mention they resolved my request.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.