Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: ddos protected Netherlands reseller accounts?  (Read 2771 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
ddos protected Netherlands reseller accounts?
« on: April 02, 2019, 02:53:13 AM »
Thinking to host some of my new web sites. What are the best hosting providers you know?
I need reseller web hosting account with 100 gbs of disk space!

What can you tell me about Rockhoster.com NL reseller hosting and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: ddos protected Netherlands reseller accounts?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 12:08:19 AM »
I have been using Rockhoster.com for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.
I love working with the support team! I always receive professional help and thanks to them there aren`t any bugs.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 01:18:02 AM »
Go ahead, i know many webmasters appreciate the quality of rockhoster.com NL web hosting services: KVM and OpenVZ.
Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am a webmaster.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 09:21:59 PM »
I believe Rockhoster have been pretty good with my site I have hosted on them. No downtime yet, maybe a couple of slow speed but service has been ok for me. Lots of space and bandwidth, if there is no downtime for most of the year I would rate it a great host.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2019, 02:05:38 AM »
I left my last hosting company because they repeatedly made a mess of billing and servers went down a lot.
Rockhoster.com have been fantastic. Their email servers, web servers, etc. have never given me trouble.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2019, 10:05:59 AM »
As I see rockhoster.cok company is not the only reliable company which is able to meet all your demands.
QHoster.com is also worth your attention as their plans contain many useful features which are very helpful while running a web site.  Both are trustworthy and solid.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2019, 01:04:14 AM »
You will enjoy your hosting experience using rockhoster.com NL hosting.
All questions were answered and not just some of them. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!