Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

ddos protected Netherlands reseller accounts?

(1/2) > >>

MarcoXX:
Thinking to host some of my new web sites. What are the best hosting providers you know?
I need reseller web hosting account with 100 gbs of disk space!

What can you tell me about Rockhoster.com NL reseller hosting and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?

Alexcarter:
I have been using Rockhoster.com for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.
I love working with the support team! I always receive professional help and thanks to them there aren`t any bugs.

BoxIT:
Go ahead, i know many webmasters appreciate the quality of rockhoster.com NL web hosting services: KVM and OpenVZ.
Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am a webmaster.

jessi123:
I believe Rockhoster have been pretty good with my site I have hosted on them. No downtime yet, maybe a couple of slow speed but service has been ok for me. Lots of space and bandwidth, if there is no downtime for most of the year I would rate it a great host.

Goskin:
I left my last hosting company because they repeatedly made a mess of billing and servers went down a lot.
Rockhoster.com have been fantastic. Their email servers, web servers, etc. have never given me trouble.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version