Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Reliable European VPS hosting ...  (Read 3300 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
Reliable European VPS hosting ...
« on: April 03, 2019, 11:51:13 AM »
I need a reliable VPS in Europe and need to know which way should I follow comparing accounts from Netherlands VPS from hostsailor.com and Swiss VPS from swissnode.ch?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Reliable European VPS hosting ...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 01:20:58 AM »
What are your specifications and monthly budget?

I would like to draw your attention to 3v-host.com and their VPS hosting in Ukraine packages.
Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 09:23:36 PM »
i have many servers with hostsailor and i must confess they really good at what they do. One striking part of their service is the speed at which they respond to complains or inquiries.

VIKHOST

• We Host Your Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 08:50:40 AM »
Really fast and reliable hosting in Europe you can find from vikhost.com. Hosting with fast SSD and friendly support, 1Gbps connection, different payment methods (PayPal, Bitcoin etc.)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 01:26:35 PM by VIKHOST »

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 12:54:47 AM »
Take a look at QHoster.com feature-packed vps hosting deals in Europe.
For VPS and Dedicated Server - YXGHL2L0OD - Voucher for $300 (applies to annual billing cycles).

Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2019, 03:04:22 AM »
Can suggest using Invpsus.com EU vps hosting. The reliability of their network is amazing.
They give you all the control you need. Instant reboots, ability to easily reformat your server with the most common operating systems.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 12:42:23 AM »
I can also share my experience here...

I have been using Cloudarion.com XEN VPS hosting for 9 months, and uptime has been 99.94%.
All my questions have been answered within 10 minutes of submission. Server is fast, uploading files is fast, price is low.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2019, 12:00:13 PM »
The most reliable European VPS accounts are available from yourlasthost.com and libertyvps.net.
I like their features:

99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
24/7/365 Tech Support
No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks.

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2019, 03:32:50 AM »
Excellent service, support, performance! My girlfriend and I each have a website for our home based businesses. And, after our previous host disappeared, HostingSource rose to the top of the list very quickly as I compared a dozen or so potential hosting services. Besides great prices, and controls their customer service is first rate.