Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: What is the best blog website to use: blogger or wordpress?  (Read 6998 times)

louis

• View Profile
What is the best blog website to use: blogger or wordpress?
I want to start a blog page simply because I love to write and talk about issues whether it's about life, politics and all of that, and I was wondering which would be the best blog website to use? It seems like a lot of people go for blogger (blogspot) or wordpress. How do I make my blogs noticeable for the public? thanks
===============
best business wordpress themes

Paro

• View Profile
    • Send Valentine FGifts To UK
Re: What is the best blog website to use: blogger or wordpress?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 06:20:15 AM »
 the Blogger platform is better than WordPress when you are creating a blog for no other reason than you want to write. If you are OK with the limited features offered by the Blogger platform, then this is a great choice. For making money or creating a long term impact, WordPress platform is better.

samK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 06:48:11 AM »
In a nutshell, the Blogger platform is better than WordPress when you are creating a blog for no other reason than you want to write. If you are OK with the limited features offered by the Blogger platform, then this is a great choice. For making money or creating a long term impact, WordPress platform is better

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2020, 05:55:49 AM »
I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

Try considering HostYD web hosting solutions. This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

RuskinF

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2020, 06:34:34 AM »
I believe you should opt for WordPress. Blogger gives you a chance to host your blog but there are not enough amenities for you if you feel the need to scale.
If you use Wordpress you get to use as many plugins as possible. And most of the platform is made free for you.
There are lots of site structure and themes to choose from.

If you want to know more about hosting, ping me at Apps4Rent or CloudDesktopOnloine.