Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Picking out the best VPS for me ...  (Read 4202 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Picking out the best VPS for me ...
« on: April 09, 2019, 09:10:37 AM »
Comparing VPS deals from libertyvps.com and hostingsource.com, which one is better to stick to as I intend to host an e-shop?

jessi123

• View Profile
Re: Picking out the best VPS for me ...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 09:20:28 PM »
I’ve been with Hostingsource.com since basically mid 2013. So far everything has been great – all the way from support to uptime etc. Their prices are very reasonable as well and you cannot go wrong with that especially if you’re looking for a really good reliable dedicated server which is what I signed up for with them.

VIKHOST

• We Host Your Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 08:36:14 AM »
If you are lookinf for fast SSD VPS with great uptime, free install/reinstall etc. , you need to choose vikhost.com
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 01:25:58 PM by VIKHOST »

Brijesh J

• View Profile
    • ESDS - Managed Cloud Data Center in India
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 12:53:08 AM »

There are thousands of Hosting companies which claims to offer the best VPS Hosting service to its clients and best part is totally depend upon the user who is using. I will answer this question, becuase recently, I have purchased a VPS Web Hosting for my client website. So, I have done a lot of research on VPS hosting provider what should be configuration of server, it should be managed or unmanaged. Do normal user can purchase unmanaged vps hosting.

By all this questions arising in my mind and by doing a lot of research by reading thousands of blogs which they were providing top 10 or top 20 Best VPS Hosting list. It was also a very confusing part to select from the list of 20. The one Company, I seen common on very blog was Host.co.in

When, I landed on Host.co.in, website the first feeling came to mind that they deal only in VPS, Dedicated Server and Fully Managed Hosting service. Then, I started doing research on Host.co.in by all parameters that was described by many bloggers.

Below are the Factors that I considered before purchasing VPS Hosting

As I wanted Linux based VPS Hosting, When I Visited Host's VPS Hosting page, there was clearly mentioned that they provide Linux and Windows based VPS hosting service.

I have a Technical knowledge on web server, But my client doesn’t have time to managed all the server requirements and he was not so technical sound. Then I found out that All the Server on Host's is Fully managed

Last but not the least, Cost, By researching many hosting companies, I Feel that Host.co.in was little costlier than other vps hosting provider but the features of Host.co.in are awesome, so i decided to go with Host.co.in.
(If you think, Host.co.in is costlier then the Alternatives are eukhost, whuk and bodhost)

Offers

This part is always userful before purchasing Hosting service. Host.co.in provides discounts and deals on every occasion and you can save upto 20% on your 1 Year hosting bills.

I can say you there are into the serious business providing Fully Managed VPS Hosting service to its clients and they take care very well. I would recommend you to go with HOST.CO.IN

Learn More Here: www.host.co.in

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 12:55:47 AM »
In hostingsource.com all features are useful for customers like publishing of web deployment. It is configured well and works good without any problems.
+ Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2019, 12:57:20 AM »
It has been great! Everything on the site is easy to understand and VERY user friendly.
I am 100% satisfied with their uptime, speed and customer support - can highly recommend hostingsource.com usa web hosting services!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2019, 11:33:09 AM »
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com are the best VPS providers.
They are reliable and stable. Besides, their prices are cheap and support team is well-skilled. So, the main advantage of using paid hosting is that you will never have problems to solve, or if there appear some problems, well-trained support staff will always assist you to get rid of them.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2019, 02:13:23 AM »
Totally agree about HostingSource.com - it is one of the best web hosts in the Usa.
Their uptime is generally very good. The server's response time is very good.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2019, 01:43:05 AM »
Well the reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations.
Taking the advantage of the opportunity can draw your attention to QualityHostOnline.com VPS hosting deals.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BarbaraHo

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2019, 04:42:54 AM »
Comparing VPS deals from libertyvps.com and hostingsource.com, which one is better to stick to as I intend to host an e-shop?
I suggest you go with the managed google web hosting server which is powered by Cloudways for hassle-free experience. As their are companies like Cloudways who are willing to take away all the pain of hosting and managing the server through their one click platform

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2019, 03:32:30 AM »
Excellent service, support, performance! My girlfriend and I each have a website for our home based businesses. And, after our previous host disappeared, HostingSource rose to the top of the list very quickly as I compared a dozen or so potential hosting services. Besides great prices, and controls their customer service is first rate.