Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Cheap server to sign up with ... need a sound advice ...  (Read 3183 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Cheap server to sign up with ... need a sound advice ...
« on: April 09, 2019, 10:12:55 AM »
Cheap servers from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and need to know which account is better to buy to host a personal forum?

jessi123

• View Profile
Re: Cheap server to sign up with ... need a sound advice ...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 09:20:53 PM »
I am a very happy customer With HostSailor and glad to recommend the site to anyone who look for a reliable, best in market web hosting providers. The provide best hosting services, with 24/7 support. You can undoubtedly go for HostSailor for your hosting needs

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 02:14:51 AM »
==>> You will make right choice if you give Exmasters.com provider a try. They offer nice low-cost unmetered server hosting packages.
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 02:06:16 AM »
I got all I desired and even more. Kvchosting.net proved to be one of the best Support (and overall) experiences I had so far.
I can only hope that this host won’t change their high level services, but to continue to increase their quality.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 01:03:21 AM »
Kvchosting.net have all the latest and greatest of everything. The best Technical Support I've come across - extremely responsive and very helpful.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2019, 02:11:46 AM »
Take a look at Hostunmetered.net managed unmetered servers - it may be a bit more expensive, but the support is superb - usually less than 10 minutes for response and solution. For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2019, 01:31:53 AM »
Kvchosting.net customer service is great as well. I just recently had my main domain hacked into and everything deleted but within a couple hours they helped get everything back online for me smoothly and pretty quickly. The pros largely outweigh the cons, and I'm happy to have my site hosted by them.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2019, 03:28:26 AM »
Been with KVC for years, always been helpful and their service has been great.