Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Solid SSD VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 49 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Solid SSD VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: April 15, 2019, 09:49:00 AM »
QHoster.com (YXGHL2L0OD) and KVChosting.net  provide attractive SSD VPS accounts on lovely conditions and need to know which way is better to follow? 

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Solid SSD VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 12:56:32 AM »
Can mention that kvchosting.net  fit my needs perfectly. I highly recommend them.
If all things were equal like the tools and the price, there is NO OTHER company that can match the customer service.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

ColumbusRud

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 08:20:46 AM »
How long have you been using them, Goskin? Customer service is super important indeed.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 01:03:35 AM »
My experience with QHoster.com cPanel web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.
For Shared Hosting and VPS - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 10:41:14 AM »
VPS accounts from yourlasthost.com and hosting.uk are worth trying as they are proven to be the best.
These companies are longstanding and experienced well, so choosing them might be really reasonable solutions.