Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Solid SSD VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 3303 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Solid SSD VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: April 15, 2019, 09:49:00 AM »
QHoster.com (YXGHL2L0OD) and KVChosting.net  provide attractive SSD VPS accounts on lovely conditions and need to know which way is better to follow? 

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Solid SSD VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 12:56:32 AM »
Can mention that kvchosting.net  fit my needs perfectly. I highly recommend them.
If all things were equal like the tools and the price, there is NO OTHER company that can match the customer service.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

ColumbusRud

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 08:20:46 AM »
Can mention that these fat burners work great for belly fat and kvchosting.net  fit my needs perfectly. I highly recommend them.
If all things were equal like the tools and the price, there is NO OTHER company that can match the customer service.

How long have you been using them, Goskin? Customer service is super important indeed.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 05:51:33 AM by ColumbusRud »

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 01:03:35 AM »
My experience with QHoster.com cPanel web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.
For Shared Hosting and VPS - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 10:41:14 AM »
VPS accounts from yourlasthost.com and hosting.uk are worth trying as they are proven to be the best.
These companies are longstanding and experienced well, so choosing them might be really reasonable solutions.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2019, 02:12:22 AM »
QHoster.com have never been anything but helpful and prompt when I faced them with problems.
My site availability is almost 100%, so much extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 12:39:39 AM »
Pretty amazing. I have had Kvchosting.net for about 1+ year and I have been very pleased.
I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes (most of the time - within 3-5 minutes).
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2019, 01:30:51 AM »
For service and support I give QHoster.com a 10/10 and I highly recommend them.
As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.

Use for VPS and Dedicated Server - YXGHL2L0OD - Voucher for $300 (applies to annual billing cycles).
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2019, 03:33:18 AM »
Been with KVC for years, always been helpful and their service has been great.