Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: libertyvps.net vs swissnode.ch  (Read 3099 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
libertyvps.net vs swissnode.ch
« on: April 19, 2019, 11:44:30 AM »
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and swissnode.ch are attractive for me and I need your advise which plan should I try?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: libertyvps.net vs swissnode.ch
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 02:14:45 AM »
Any specific requirements? What is your monthly budget?

I have several clients who are happy running their websites at Hostnamaste.com - really nice vps provider.
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 12:05:03 PM »
Libertyvps.net is a good company to have a deal with but not the only one.
Rockhoster.com plans can be good for you too as plans have enough resources to have a deal with.
In my honest opinion, they surely offer the best hosting option online without a doubt, with exceptional customer services and super fast servers.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 12:38:38 AM »
If you choose Libertyvps.net offshore hosting, you will be able to get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2019, 08:44:09 AM »
I'd draw your attention to plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com as they are full-featured and low cost.
100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 08:45:52 AM by Ingtant »

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2019, 02:51:03 AM »
I can also say that Libertyvps.net have provided me with some of the most excellent service I have ever received.
I am using a ton of the space provided to me and the only issue I have seen is with slow load times every now and again.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2019, 03:43:53 AM »
I had 2 weeks of nonsense trying to work with a Silver package from LibertyVPS which culminated with my account being suspended and being accused of using this service for CP activities. As I haven't managed to set-up the server, therefore not using their services yet, I can not see how they could issue such a claim. Although they are saying that technically is impossible, my conclusion is that LibertyVPS attributed the same IP address to more than 1 customer in a moneygrab scheme. Shame!

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2019, 02:18:16 AM »
I just moved my site to Libertyvps.net for a couple of reasons. Their price is great.
Their offshore hosting accounts have huge amount space, traffic and domain. They also have exceptional customer service.
I had no problems getting everything set up.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.