Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Mexico cloud web hosting services??

(1/2) > >>

BoxIT:
Require over 100 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 3 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates. Mexico (Mexico City).
What can you say about Digitalserver.com.mx cloud web hosting services?
Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?

jessi123:

Features
Cost
Customer Relation
Control Panel
Digitalserver is TOP web host to get hosting at
I've been using digitalserver.com.mx for more than a year now, and it's the best host that I ever experienced.
First of all, is there a host where you get so much webspace for such a small price? I looked for one and I couldn't find any.
Second of all, their service is great. I placed a question and within a day it was fixed. After a couple of problems with it they updated their servers and I never had any problems using my CMS again. You can only contact them, no matter what the subject, through their support ticket system.

I would definitely recommend Digitalserver to anyone who is looking for value for money hosting with a webhost they can trust to take care of things quickly.

Alexcarter:
If you are thinking about switching, Digitalserver.com.mx is Mexico web host to go with.
Their customer service is great as well. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.

EddieSgag:
Types of Web Hosting Services are:Free Web Hosting ServiceShared Web Hosting ServiceDedicated Web Hosting ServiceCollocated Web Hosting ServiceVirtual Private ServerReseller Web Hosting ServiceManaged Dedicated ServerCloud Web Hosting ServiceClustered Web Hosting ServiceGrid Hosting

RecStock:
I got all I desired and even more. Digitalserver.com.mx proved to be one of the best Support (and overall) experiences I had so far.
I can only hope that this host won’t change their high level services, but to continue to increase their quality.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version