Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Mexico cloud web hosting services??  (Read 3231 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
Mexico cloud web hosting services??
« on: May 16, 2019, 02:50:29 AM »
Require over 100 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 3 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates. Mexico (Mexico City).
What can you say about Digitalserver.com.mx cloud web hosting services?
Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

jessi123

• View Profile
Re: Mexico cloud web hosting services??
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 03:43:09 AM »

Features
Cost
Customer Relation
Control Panel
Digitalserver is TOP web host to get hosting at
I've been using digitalserver.com.mx for more than a year now, and it's the best host that I ever experienced.
First of all, is there a host where you get so much webspace for such a small price? I looked for one and I couldn't find any.
Second of all, their service is great. I placed a question and within a day it was fixed. After a couple of problems with it they updated their servers and I never had any problems using my CMS again. You can only contact them, no matter what the subject, through their support ticket system.

I would definitely recommend Digitalserver to anyone who is looking for value for money hosting with a webhost they can trust to take care of things quickly.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 01:36:47 AM »
If you are thinking about switching, Digitalserver.com.mx is Mexico web host to go with.
Their customer service is great as well. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

EddieSgag

• View Profile
    • This is the topic
Mexico cloud web hosting services
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 08:09:28 PM »
Types of Web Hosting Services are:Free Web Hosting ServiceShared Web Hosting ServiceDedicated Web Hosting ServiceCollocated Web Hosting ServiceVirtual Private ServerReseller Web Hosting ServiceManaged Dedicated ServerCloud Web Hosting ServiceClustered Web Hosting ServiceGrid Hosting

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2019, 07:56:09 AM »
I got all I desired and even more. Digitalserver.com.mx proved to be one of the best Support (and overall) experiences I had so far.
I can only hope that this host won’t change their high level services, but to continue to increase their quality.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2019, 02:43:12 AM »
Back to my experience with digitalserver.com.mx for last couple months - I would say you can rely on it.
The prices are higher but they do not oversell and you get what you pay for.
Excellent service on top of the line HardWare.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2019, 02:34:22 AM »
I've been with digitalserver.com.mx for just under a year...their support is good, they always respond within a few hours, and often within a few minutes. Their servers are pretty good, and they have a support forum too. Reasonably priced and well supported. We're very happy.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.