Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS in Europe ... where from?  (Read 2686 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
VPS in Europe ... where from?
« on: May 16, 2019, 12:12:37 PM »
Comparing VPS deals from hosting.uk and libertyvps.net, which account should I buy and why?

jessi123

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Europe ... where from?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 03:44:53 AM »
I had 2 weeks of nonsense trying to work with a Silver package from LibertyVPS which culminated with my account being suspended and being accused of using this service for CP activities. As I haven't managed to set-up the server, therefore not using their services yet, I can not see how they could issue such a claim. Although they are saying that technically is impossible, my conclusion is that LibertyVPS attributed the same IP address to more than 1 customer in a moneygrab scheme. Shame!

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 01:43:36 AM »
I know Invpsus.com is a great web host for getting affordable VPS accounts in Europe.
They offer monthly and hourly payments. I like features as cPanel, Cloudflare.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 09:54:19 AM »
QHoster.com and asvhost.com are decent hosts to have a deal with.
They know what they're doing and they're nice about it when you don't have a clue.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2019, 01:42:13 AM »
Take a look at Rockhoster.com VPS in Europe deals. Very good web hosting. Actually, this is THE best hosting out there. Great prices and great reliability.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2019, 12:08:36 PM »
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and hostround.com can be the best way out for you.
Fast servers, outstanding service/ customer support and they all have 99.9999% uptime! My clients absolutely love their services! I would most def recommend them for those who want to start a webhosting company as well.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2019, 01:19:18 AM »
I must say Invpsus.com are GOOD! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time. Great support and pricing.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.