Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Cheap sever to sign up with ...  (Read 3449 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Cheap sever to sign up with ...
« on: July 08, 2019, 12:40:15 PM »
Cheap servers from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are attractive for me and need to know which way should I go?

BoxIT

• View Profile
Re: Cheap sever to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 02:45:58 AM »
To me, main things which differentiate between top hosting companies and average service provider are:
- Experience: Means staff is well trained and experienced, it matter a lot when you know that you have done it in past.
- Cost: One would like to have lower cost but will not mean to compromise quality.
I would like to say that Hostunmetered.net is one of the web hosts in my preference list. Recommended.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 09:18:33 AM »
Both companies - rockhoster.com and legionbox.com - are worthy hosts.
Super easy to manage and always available.  They regularly reprice my plan and upgrade my features to be current with their promotions. Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very interested in getting your problem resolved immediately. I highly recommend them!!

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 02:11:38 AM »
I host numerous websites with Rockhoster.com and am very happy with the cost effectiveness and all other aspects of service being received.
It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 01:51:28 AM »
My hosting from Centohost.com server hosting service is perfect, couldn't ask for much more. Excellent communication and response times.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2019, 11:56:46 AM »
These hosting providers - rockhoster.com and legionbox.com - are reliable enough to sign up with.
We are very happy with their service. Support Team is prompt and responsive. We will definitely recommend them. 

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2019, 01:43:00 AM »
Your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose Rockhoster.com provider. Their customer support team is top notch. They answered my email right away; and were even vailable by phone when I was in a real pinch. My last host helped me get set up ... then I could never reach them again.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2019, 01:31:39 AM »

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2019, 04:11:55 AM »
When I was asked to create a web page for a friend I went straight to Legionbox.com and I will continue to both use and recommend them to everyone.
It is not for anyone being serious about their hosting, especially if it should be used for business or for large number of visitors.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/