Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Right choice ... need your help  (Read 3197 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
Right choice ... need your help
« on: May 22, 2019, 12:36:45 PM »
I need your help in terms if making a right choice - comparing deals from yourlasthost.com and rockhoster.com, what's your would-be choice?

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: Right choice ... need your help
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 01:37:44 AM »
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

I know Hostforweb.com is flexible web hosting provider. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 10:17:32 AM »
Accounts from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are the best in the whole IT industry.
Great Webhosting company with great support.
Reliable and confident..! Great customer service! Dedicated and quick!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 01:21:12 AM »
When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted web hosts like Centohost.com provider.
I first signed up with them because the price was extreamly reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

jhonny6001

• Sharing is all i like
    • View Profile
    • Nestify
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 01:54:03 AM »
I will say, go with Nestify.io
and before going with it u must go and vist nestify site.
Jhonny Walker

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2019, 01:19:46 AM »
I have had no problems with any aspect of Rockhoster.com hosting service. They are great.
These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting companies.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2019, 12:10:52 PM »
Right choice is to have a deal with time-tested companies: asvhost.com and hostingsource.com.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2019, 01:24:17 AM »
Can recommend QHoster.com website hosting deals. Use for Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
They don't offer as much as some other unrealistic hosts - but what they offer they deliver.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2019, 09:23:25 AM »
It seems to me the best deals are available form time-tested companies - legionbox.com and libertyvps.net.
The quality of service after joining them has been good. I get response within 30 minutes of my mail, issue are resolved quickly, making it apparent that they care for my needs and nothing is more important. I highly recommend this host. Five stars.