Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Bitcoin server in Bahamas - what is the best place to buy it from?  (Read 4550 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
What is the best host to buy a quality Bitcoin dedicated server in Bahamas from?
Is that superbithost.com or ... ?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: Bitcoin server in Bahamas - what is the best place to buy it from?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 07:24:33 AM »
Think that you will not regret having looked at QHoster.com dedicated servers. They offer them in various server locations.
They accept bitcoin. Reasonable price, reliable service and good tech support - its a trifecta!
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 07:19:12 AM »
Well, having check superbithost.com servers in Nassau, Bahamas: https://www.superbithost.com/offshore-dedicated-bahamas.php
I was impressed, they offer custom built ones. Have a look, you just choose the resources according to your specific requirements.

I will also tell my friends and clients about them. They look really superb.

Go ahead and give them a try, OP.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 07:06:53 AM »
It seems to me you may try quality servers from centexhosting.com and hostsailor.com. They offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 04:34:57 AM »
IMHO, you will choose the best dedicated server host via findmeaserver.com service - it is absolutely free and helpful.
You will need to write your requirements like disk space, RAM, server location, bandwidth, OS, etc. They will help you to choose the best host.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 08:05:05 AM »
I have really enjoyed having my site hosted by Superbithost.com, as the people there, are very friendly and are quick to respond to your inquiry if the need arises. I also, have had no major downtime. When i transfer my files they are so fast. The system support has been extremely helpful.. the servers are fast..

They accept Bitcoin. They also offer cheap SSL Certificates.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko