Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Low cost server with European location ...  (Read 2792 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
Low cost server with European location ...
« on: May 03, 2019, 12:21:56 PM »
I need a low cost server in Europe and there are two hosts are in my mind: hostsailor.com and asvhost.com, so if you were me, what would you do? 

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: Low cost server with European location ...
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 12:45:41 AM »

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested web hosts like Hostunmetered.net - check out their unmetered dedicated hosting plans.
You will see how fast support team answer your specific questions, because they hold an interest in facilitating their clients work.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 01:10:57 PM »
You know hostround.com and libertyvps.net are able to meet all your demands.
Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 01:33:08 AM »
Give Exmasters.com a try. They offer a nice list of unmetered server hosting packages in Europe.
So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

jessi123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 03:33:52 AM »
HostSailor is the best!!
I've used online servers for several years, and have used many providers. After hearing about HostSailor from friends, I've been a customer for about a year. First with some VPS, and then a dedicated server.

They are the best provider I've ever used. They lease solid servers. Their gigabit uplinks deliver >900 Mbps consistently. And their customer service is second to none.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great server, at a great price, with great customer service.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 02:20:20 AM »
Try considering Cloudarion.com dedicated hosting packages in Russia, Germany, Switzerland, Usa.
The good part is the support team will always put customer interest first before committing to any changes or finalizing my issues that I forward to them.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 01:41:41 AM »
Check out Exmasters.com unmetered servers in EU - pricing is quite good.
Their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.