Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: How can I Improve Alexa rank  (Read 3982 times)

jenifersam

• View Profile
How can I Improve Alexa rank
« on: August 10, 2018, 03:17:44 AM »
How can I Improve Alexa rank
There's actually a service at alexage dot com that improves Alexa ranking for websites and blogs.My blog's alexa rank went from beyond 200K to 65K in a couple of months, so Alexage worked pretty well for me.

hmsnaveen95

• Hakuna Matata -The Happiness of Digital Excellence
    • View Profile
    • Application development companies
Re: How can I Improve Alexa rank
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 11:56:25 PM »
1. Install Alexa Toolbar
2. Install Alexa Widget
3. Write Ultimate Content
4. Update your Content on Daily Basis
5. Share your Content on Social Media

Rjam

• View Profile
    • agencia viajes india
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 12:49:12 AM »
After Alexa toolbar installing you can target your real visitors.

payalmahawar542

• View Profile
    • Supportwala
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 01:09:31 AM »
For improving Alexa rank we can use unique content.

aishamalvi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 12:33:23 AM »
Alexa website ranking system is widely acceptable system among all over the glob. The other system such as Google Page rank, Domain Authority, Page Authority, Moz Rank, Quantcast are known to be more accurate than Alexa ranking system but the problem behind these traffic ranking system is that they don’t get updated frequently. There for if your try to improve these ranking by following some methods you will not know quickly where you stand. You have to wait for a longer time which is quite uncomfortable in the blogging world.Whereas in case of alexa ranking it is not the same. You can follow some strategy for improving your alexa ranking and check your current alexa traffic rank. Alexa system updates it all website traffic data daily and you can see the changes in your Alexa rank by daily. The importance of other traffic rank checker or measure of standard such as Google PageRank has been decreased over the time. As you will see there are plenty of good blogs in the web which are getting good traffic and have good content but they don’t get good Alexa rank. That is the main reason why Alexa page ranking is now preferred over all ranking system among all bloggers.

How to improve alexa ranking of your blog
Improve Alexa rank of your blog
Why you should Improve your Alexa Ranking?
While reading this guide on improving alexa traffic rank quickly. This questions can come to your mind,

Is improving alexa traffic rank is necessary?

Well certainly answer is Yes, Improving Alexa traffic rank is very necessary for any blog. If you are in the blogging world you should have a good alexa rank of your blog. There are many factor why you need to have a good Alexa rank of your blog such as Better authority, Good impression on advertiser, Better revenue for your blog etc. Advertisers will first see your alexa rank. If they found it good then you will get better deal for making revenue from your blog. Therefor improving your alexa rank for getting a good rank in alexa is very necessary for any blog.

RH-Calvin

• View Profile
    • Reprise Hosting
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2019, 12:44:54 AM »
Alexa measures the traffic on your website and provide a numerical value to rank your domain in search engines. Alexa rank can be improved by good content update and also by building backlinks from other relevant sources.

usac

• View Profile
    • MBBS In Abroad
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2019, 12:16:52 AM »
Write Quality Content.
Install Alexa Toolbar.
Content Posting.
Social Networking.
Submit Websites/Blog to Search Engine and Directories.
Work on Quality Backlinks.
Analysis your Site to Ignore Ranking Affecting Errors.
Increase Search Traffic on Your Website.

cityweb

• SEO Analyst
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2019, 02:15:26 AM »