Cloud Web Hosting > General Cloud Hosting Discussion

Which server is better to sign up with?

(1/2) > >>

Ingtant:
Which server is better to sign up with - hostingsource.com or hostsailor.com?

Goskin:
Well done by HostingSource.com team! They will be getting a couple more customers from me in the near future.
I got a test account with them for a month. No downtime in that time. Fast server, very nice tech support people.

VorsiK:
I want to say that hostingsource.com is right but not the only company which is able to meet all your needs, have a look at legionbox.com as their plans contain enough resources to meet all your needs.

RecStock:
Take a look at Hostunmetered.net unmetered managed servers. Their uptime is very good.
They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.

alvinarichard:

--- Quote from: Ingtant on July 12, 2019, 11:03:40 AM ---Which server is better to sign up with - hostingsource.com or hostsailor.com?

--- End quote ---

Well I really don't use both of the servers so I cant suggest you which one you should choose but if you go for a cloud sever then I can suggest you Cloudways, WPengine, bluehost etc. It's better to see reviews to choose the better one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version