Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: SSD VPS with stable servers  (Read 8554 times)

Zoltan

• View Profile
SSD VPS with stable servers
« on: February 18, 2016, 05:51:19 AM »
 Need SSD VPS host with stable servers and available support.
Recently I came across serveyoursite.com and Kvchosting.com deals. Are they good?
Do you have any recommendation for that?
Which host will be better to use?

VorsiK

• View Profile
Re: SSD VPS with stable servers
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 09:02:05 AM »
Using VPS deals from A2hosting.com and QHoster.com are able to satisfy all your demands, the OP.
Prices are low and network is fully-redundant and uptime is high.
Support is skillful and helpful any time you contact them.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 07:52:48 AM »
Happy using Kvchosting.com service - they look good and will even transfer my entire joomla codebase and mysql data over no problems at no extra costs.
Highly recommend for anyone who wants an inexpensive, easy to user ssd hosting provider.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 04:34:57 AM »
 To know more about hosts reliability you should look for customer reviews on their services. According to my knowledge serveyoursite.com is delivering top hosting services and stable network. Their servers are solid and support is responsive.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 06:49:06 AM »
I have been using 4Goodhosting.com for a long time and must express the point that their service is prompt and excellent. They have powerful servers, fully featured plans and reasonable pricing. The support level they provide is beyond excellent. They are active 24 hours and always ready to assist. I am very pleased and very satisfied with the service.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2016, 08:30:38 AM »
I'd like to advise to try VPS deals from hostingsource.com and panamaserver.com, the combination of high uptime, resourceful plans and quality support makes them entrancing for many webmasters all over the IT world.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2016, 07:24:40 AM »
No doubt, kvchosting.com would be the best choice. You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2016, 07:22:55 AM »
 According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get SSD VPS hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2016, 07:05:05 AM »
All I can say that I am fully-satisfied using SolVPS SSD VPS service.
I'm really happy with their support, they reply support queries very instantly.

===> Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

JannetteSt

• View Profile
SSD VPS with stable servers
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2016, 12:41:23 PM »
I have noticed Giga-RDP.ca can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

___

XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin: the BEST soft for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!
Only TODAY: -30% DISCOUNT for XRumer!

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2016, 03:34:05 AM »
 Now I can say that serveyoursite.com are one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals according to my experience. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.

BHc

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2016, 10:37:08 PM »
Bliss Hosting company Offering One Month Free Dedicated Servers
With Free 128 IPs To 1024 IPs.
 It is Depends Our Customer Demands .
 we Are offering All Class Of IPs.
This Offer Available From  Our NL and France Data Centers.

www.blisshostingco.net

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2016, 06:19:02 AM »
I believe you should compare offers and choose the one that fits most. I can say Kvchosting.com is offering top-notch ssd vps hosting solutions with highest stability, skilled tech support and useful features for low prices.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2016, 05:54:22 AM »
I host two different sites with Vpsnine.com. They are prompt with their customer service and tech support, and always send out greatly appreciated notices of maintenance well in advance. Check out this decent VPS hosting package:
Extreme 2 for only $35/mo
2GBs RAM
4x 3.4 Ghz Cores
120 GBs Raid-10 Storage
3000GBs Bandwidth
Linux of your choice

The price speaks for itself, very cheap.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

MarcS

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2016, 02:43:49 AM »
You can check the reviews of these web hosts at various web hosting forums. This will help you to know more about their server up-time, service reliability and support staff responsiveness. These all factors will help to choose the right host for your needs. In case you wish to have other web hosts to compare the plans, I would suggest you to try out AccuWebHosting.com for quality Linux and Windows VPS Hosting solutions on lightning fast SSD platform. All VPS plans are backed up by 99.99 % up-time and 24/7/365 responsive support.