Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Shared accout to buy ...  (Read 3316 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Shared accout to buy ...
« on: July 12, 2019, 12:14:38 PM »
Comparing shared hosting plans from libertyvps.net and hosting-marketers.com, which account would you buy and why?

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Shared accout to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 02:14:55 AM »
As I know, centohost.com is a nice web hosting provider - flexible, stable, fast. Their techs are really helpful, work 24/7
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 11:34:33 AM »
QHoster.com and libertyvps.net shared accounts are good enough to have a deal with.
They are reliable and stable. Besides, their prices are cheap and support team is well-skilled. So, the main advantage of using paid hosting is that you will never have problems to solve, or if there appear some problems, well-trained support staff will always assist you to get rid of them.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 01:08:53 AM »
Give Hostforweb.com a try. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded. Their network and server uptime is really great - 99.9% is correct!
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2019, 12:49:38 PM »
Hostplax.com and avansit.com shared accounts are good enough to sign up with.
They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2019, 01:44:40 AM »
I would normally look for in below order:
Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!

Check out Hostnamaste.com shared web hosting packages. Their servers are located in USA, Europe and India.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2019, 01:56:37 AM »
Speed is faster than I has had with my previous host. I recommend Libertyvps.net offshore hosting for those who want to host their blogs and see them online.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2019, 12:09:18 PM »
Shared plans from kvchosting.net and avansit.com can be suitable for all your needs.
THE BEST. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++

PatrickrhiGh

• View Profile
    • мелодрамы 2018 новинки смотреть в хорошем качестве
Привет всем участникам форума! прикольный у вас сайт!
Нашел прикольную базу кино:  настоящий детектив онлайн в хорошем качестве http://kinobunker.net/ 
Тут: отечественные фильмы онлайн бесплатно в хорошем качестве смотреть фильмы онлайн отечественные хорошем качестве бесплатно рейтинг 2018
Тут: смотреть криминальные русские фильмы 2019 самые лучшие Криминальные фильмы онлайн} рейтинг 2018
Тут: http://kinobunker.net/11824-studiya-lucasfilm-podgotovila-4k-versii-zvezdnyh-voyn.html Студия Lucasfilm подготовила 4K-версии "Звездных войн"
Тут: http://kinobunker.net/6585-denni-treho-nadeetsya-na-vozvraschenie-machete.html
лучшие мелодрамы односерийные смотреть онлайн смотреть лучшую мелодраму любовь рейтинг 2019