Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: What hosting provider would be better for me in Europe?  (Read 2557 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
What hosting provider would be better for me in Europe?
« on: July 25, 2019, 01:01:59 AM »
I require:
120 gbs of HD, 2500 GB of bandwidth, 2 gbs of ram. Opencart support
+ 24/7 customer support. Europe location.
What can you say about QHoster.com web hosting?
Any info on Rockhoster.com and the quality of their web hosting services and their server stability?
What hosting provider would be better for me in Europe?
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: What hosting provider would be better for me in Europe?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 04:12:57 AM »
I am with QHoster.com for 2 years and yes, it is not as reliable as my other hosting which I use for business. For the money it is a great service.
If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 11:50:50 AM »
Want to say that QHoster.com as well as Rockhoster.com are reliable enough to have a deal with.
Amazing tech service and overall excellent customer care. I recommend them  to everyone looking for a dependable web host.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 02:14:47 AM »
After searching for advice on web hosting providers, decided to go with Rockhoster.com web hosting in France (OpenVZ VPS account).
They advertise quality support, and they deliver. Their control panel has a complete set of web-management features.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 01:00:28 AM »
QHoster.com is a good one. Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2019, 01:39:54 AM »
I can highly recommend QHoster.com EU web hosting to others. Never had to wait more than 90 minutes for help.
Their uptime is great. Not many features or add-ons for web site (no SQL, at least on my plan, for example).
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!