Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Which VPS should I try?  (Read 3537 times)

Maichik

• View Profile
Which VPS should I try?
« on: July 24, 2019, 12:01:19 PM »
Which VPS (libertyvps.net or asvhost.com) should I try?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Which VPS should I try?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 12:57:39 AM »
If you choose Libertyvps.net offshore hosting, you'll get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 01:17:40 AM »
asvhost.com is good and have multiply locations. Which location are you interested in? As an alternative I would recommend you having a look at rockhoster.com.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 04:46:21 AM »
When it comes to hosting I prefer to choose time-tested and trusted VPS provider like LusoVPS.com
They offer affordable VPS in Helsinki, Finland. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 02:00:26 AM »
I would normally look for in below order:
Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!
. In the 8 months I've used Cloudarion.com VPS hosting, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to. They solved all the troubles. I am happy with them.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2019, 11:43:09 AM »
Accounts from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are as good as they are spoken about.
Very simple and straight forward, I highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a simple way to host any service, site, app and whatever.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2019, 06:40:22 AM »
My experience with Libertyvps.net Offshore VPS host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications. All questions were replied and not just some of them.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2019, 01:09:04 AM »

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2019, 06:52:27 AM »
I've been with asvhost.com for a year now after a friend of mine recommended them when I was complaining about my webhost.
While they are a bit pricier than the host I was coming from, they have more than earned the extra couple of dollars a month.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

sameer munje

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2020, 11:31:07 PM »
libertyvps.net will work better for you. You can try using it.