Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: quality powerful servers  (Read 11687 times)

Jenowigner

• View Profile
quality powerful servers
« on: March 02, 2016, 04:12:42 AM »
 Good day! I am in search of reliable host with quality services and powerful server solutions. So, what places can you recommend me to look at? I've already found Giga-Dedicated.ca, but know nothing about them, however they perfectly meet my demands. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

Littoc

• View Profile
Re: quality powerful servers
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 09:25:18 AM »
Hostsailor.com servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
Their dedicated servers are designed to deliver an optimum combination of affordability, flexibility, reliability, and most importantly, a higher-level of security that makes your hosted environment complete.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 06:58:59 AM »
I never have that problem with Pirateshosting.net - the price for their dedicated server is bit high, but you will get what you pay for.
The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything. The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 06:26:20 AM »
I'd recommend you to use servers from kvchosting.com and a2hosting.com,  their prices are low and plans are full-featured.
Their srevers are not overloaded.
Support is online for 24 hours.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2016, 05:05:01 AM »
I recommend 4Goodhosting.com. According to my personal experience, they are the best option to get high quality hosting solutions. Their reliability is perfect and servers are powerful and fast. The most lovely part about them is the 24 hours support they provide. They are always ready to assist and respond in minutes and not hours. I am very happy and pleased with them. If I were you, I will definitely give them a try.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2016, 08:43:28 AM »
Use servers from pirateshosting.net, the combination of resourceful plans, high upitme and webmaster-friendly support makes them attractive for many webmasters with a tight budget.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2016, 04:41:26 AM »
Frankly speaking I was really impressed by HostingSource.com dedicated servers: http://www.hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers/
They offer a great availability of servers to choose from along with sweet discounts up to 50% off the price on 1st month order.

Just take your time to check their twitter account: twitter.com/Cloud_Servers_
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2016, 04:05:19 AM »
 I'd like to say that Exmasters.com would be good to get hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2016, 06:40:28 AM »
There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.

Check out findmeaserver.com, also their twitter account: twitter.com/findmeaserver
The thing is that their service is absolutely free and they help to make a notion of the dedicated server hosting market. They will help you.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BHc

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2016, 10:59:33 PM »
Bliss Hosting company Offering One Month Free Dedicated Servers
With Free 128 IPs To 1024 IPs.
 It is Depends Our Customer Demands .
 we Are offering All Class Of IPs.
This Offer Available From  Our NL and France Data Centers.

www.blisshostingco.net

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2016, 04:06:23 AM »
I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. According to my knowledge Giga-Dedicated.ca servers are properly managed, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase. Support is second to none.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2016, 10:03:39 AM »
Use servers from time-tested hosts I mean pirateshosting.net and a2hosting.com.
Their competitive and fair pricing structure allows them to deliver affordable web hosting services and still offer unparalleled  technical support. They realize that finding the right web hosting package can be difficult, so they have compiled several packages with state of the art support and hosting features to offer superior hosting solutions at a rock bottom price.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2016, 05:06:20 AM »
 Taking into account your needs, I suppose Hostzealot.com would match the best dedicated server host for your needs. They will help you to compare various web hosts. Their service is totally worth it!

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2016, 11:55:15 PM »
To my mind you should compare at least two or more offers and finally choose one which will fit you best.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2016, 09:02:06 AM »
Powerful servers can be got from QHoster.com and Veeble.org, all the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.