Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: right VPS account to sign up with?  (Read 7724 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
right VPS account to sign up with?
« on: March 09, 2016, 05:45:08 AM »
Which VPS is better to sign up with - QHoster.com or Winnervps.com?
I appreciate any info about these hosts activity in the Internet.
Thanks in advance.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: right VPS account to sign up with?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 04:37:16 AM »
If I were you, I would better give professional web host a try. It is QHoster.com - these guys know how to keep everything working.
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus. Check out their twitter account: twitter.com/qhostercom
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 03:54:06 PM »
You must sign up with 4Goodhosting.com. I have been with these guys for over a year now and I can say that my experience is positive. They have decent VPS servers which runs very fast without any outages. Pricing is competitive. Support is 24 hours active and responsive. They respond in few minutes often with clear solution. I am very happy and satisfied with them. Just give them a try.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 08:49:09 AM »
In terms of getting a quality VPS deal, use plan from hostingsource.com, they have well-balanced servers with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Support is helpful around thwe clock.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 06:32:41 AM »
 As an alternative I can say Kvchosting.com is offering top-notch vps hosting solutions with highest stability, skilled tech support and useful features for low prices.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2016, 06:53:53 AM »
As for the best and the most reliable VPS host, can recommend SolVPS.com to others. Their US and UK servers are fast.
You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2016, 06:32:06 AM »
To my mind JVMHost.com is really the perfect host to purchase VPS plans. They are providing low-cost deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2016, 08:42:07 AM »
I'd have a deal with QHoster.com with no doubts.
This host is worth every cent you pay for their services. They provide over 90 methods of payment: PayPal, Skrill, Payza, WebMoney, etc..
Support is stable and prices are competitive. 

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2016, 08:04:03 AM »
==>> http://libertyVPS.net/
It is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable. On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2016, 06:33:26 AM »
I know that with JVMHost.com hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2016, 06:56:15 AM »
 As for me JVMHost.com is the best option to get VPS hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2016, 05:41:07 AM »
+++ votes to QHoster.com - their VPS hosting deals look really superb in terms of pricing, scripts installer, other free useful features.
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them. Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

MarcS

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2016, 09:09:13 PM »
You can check the reviews of these web hosts at various web hosting forums. This will help you to know more about their server up-time, service reliability and support staff responsiveness. These all factors will help to choose the right host for your needs. In case you wish to have other web hosts to compare the plans, I would suggest you to try out AccuWebHosting.com for quality Linux and Windows VPS Hosting solutions on Cloud and lightning fast SSD platform. All VPS plans are backed up by 99.99 % up-time and 24/7/365 responsive support.

VerdinaNET

• View Profile
    • www.verdina.net
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2016, 07:31:11 AM »
Between these chosen options I would recommend you Qhoster.com . And JVMhost.com worths it too.
https://verdina.net/  - FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE

Powerful dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware.