Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: gaming server  (Read 7409 times)

Zoltan

• View Profile
gaming server
« on: March 15, 2016, 05:03:16 AM »
What server provider do you know? I need server with fast hardware and networking for my gaming server
I am looking for host with powerful servers and skilled tech staff who know how to manage their hosting. What can you say about provisionhost.com? Are they reliable?

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Re: gaming server
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 05:11:05 AM »
Have a look at servers from hostsailor.com, they offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
Support is online any time you contact them. 

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 06:56:29 AM »
I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at Webhosting-wmd.hr.
The billing process is a little convoluted, but not a big deal - just pay attention to what they are asking you to do.

Check out their dedicated servers: http://webhosting-wmd.hr/dedicated-serveri/
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

westbrook

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 10:57:26 PM »
When it comes to gaming, I always recommend 4Goodhosting.com. They have hosted my flash games for over a year now and I can say that the overall performance is excellent. Pricing is competitive. Support is 24 hours active. Support  tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours. They were answered so quickly that it almost seemed to be a chat session. Just give them a try.

BHc

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2016, 10:34:30 PM »
Bliss Hosting company Offering One Month Free Dedicated Servers
With Free 128 IPs To 1024 IPs.
 It is Depends Our Customer Demands .
 we Are offering All Class Of IPs.
This Offer Available From  Our NL and France Data Centers.

www.blisshostingco.net

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2016, 04:41:19 AM »
 Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say provisionhost.com is offering high quality gaming server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2016, 06:58:34 AM »
Check out quality and low cost dedicated servers from ir-hosting.com and hostsailor.com.
Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.
Support is skillful and knowledgebale and they are helpful around the clock.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2016, 08:03:02 AM »
Have a look at QHoster.com servers. Very responsive to all of my questions even before I signed up.
Sign up and transfer was very smooth, and my email has never been better. Great Service at a great price. I would highly recommended this service!
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2016, 09:31:07 AM »
I'm sure hostsailor.com servers are suitable for the needs of many webmasters all over the IT world.
Servers are well-balanced and support is fast and responsive for 24 hours and they fix issues very fast. 

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2016, 05:39:13 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that provisionhost.com would be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2016, 05:21:43 AM »
 I know that with hosting from provisionhost.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2016, 05:09:16 AM »
Thanks for your replies. Now I see that provisionhost.com is really trustworthy company.  Their support services are prompt and efficient. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2016, 10:22:13 AM »
Hostsailor.com and pirateshosting.net servers are able to satisfy the demands of many IT users.
Their dedicated server hosting is suitable for high demanding customers who need the root access, install their own applications on the server or resell the web space to their clients.

MarcS

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2016, 03:01:58 AM »
If I were you I would do good amount of research on both of these web hosts, check their reviews, assess their web hosting support, check past security and up-time records, etc. I'm really unsure about both of these web hosts but from my experience, I can recommend you AccuWebHosting. They are most Reliable Windows and Linux dedicated server providers since 2003. AccuWebHosting is known for offering the top notch hardware specifications at most affordable prices.