Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need VPS in NL: QHoster or LibertyVPS?  (Read 6667 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Need VPS in NL: QHoster or LibertyVPS?
« on: January 12, 2016, 06:32:47 AM »
I decided to ask forum members if they know about the best VPS host in Netherlands.
I have found out that QHoster.com and LibertyVPS.net have servers in Netherlands and this what I need.
The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on these hosting providers.

Will it be worth to deal with them? Do they offer any discounts? What host would you choose if you were me?
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Re: Need VPS in NL: QHoster or LibertyVPS?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 06:39:49 AM »
  My choice to get vps hosting solutions would be definitely JVMHost.com, no matter what location is needed because they have perfect performance and great networking that can satisfy any webmaster.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 06:16:46 AM »
My experience using QHoster.com service has been superb. Site performance is great!
The customer support and knowledge-base is outstanding. Uptime has been 100%. So far, a very happy customer.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 06:19:54 AM »
If you need to find reliable hosting company which can host your websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, don't make your job more difficult, I will help you with pleasure.

I would choose QHoster.com and their cheap VPS hosting. Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS. Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2016, 03:59:13 AM »
 May I recommend VPSGet.com services. With their plans you will get stable properly managed servers in NL, 24/7 real support and affordable pricing.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2016, 05:49:47 AM »
QHoster.com have been an excellent host. Their customer support is superb. I have never had to wait for more than 30 minutes for an email answer, and even phone support has been quick and effective. Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2016, 04:40:18 AM »
 I know that VPSGet.com hosting works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2016, 07:44:55 AM »
I never have that problem with QHoster.com. They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
The prices are great, they have free templates, tutorials, everything. The online chat support is fantastic and 24/7.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2016, 08:31:10 AM »
VPS accounts which winnervps.com and hostsailor.com provide are attractive and suitable for the webmasters with specific demands.
Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2016, 04:52:49 AM »
  There are no better option than VPSGet.com in terms of getting performance vps solutions. Their servers are stable and prices are reasonable.

BHc

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2016, 11:08:12 PM »
Bliss Hosting Company Offering One Month free VPS Servers With Free IPv6.

Bliss Hosting company Offering One Month Free Dedicated Servers
With Free 128 IPs To 1024 IPs.
 It is Depends Our Customer Demands .
 we Are offering All Class Of IPs.
This Offer Available From  Our NL and France Data Centers.
www.blisshostingco.net