Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Search for EU VPS with 30 gbs of disk  (Read 5511 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
Search for EU VPS with 30 gbs of disk
« on: March 23, 2016, 06:59:15 AM »
What reliable and honest VPS hosting providers in Europe do you know?
Thinking to choose the one that will provide me with good uptime and fast speed connectivity.
==> 30 gbs of space, 2 gbs of ram, Linux - budget is $20/mo
What host is better from your views: Swissns.ch or SolVPS.com? They both look to be good for my needs. Any help please?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Search for EU VPS with 30 gbs of disk
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 08:25:31 AM »
If I were you, I'd better give SolVPS.com a try. Their staff also worked with me to understand how to optimize my site for search engine discovery.
All in all, I'm very pleased. New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 03:18:33 AM »
 I'd like to say that Exmasters.com would be good to get hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 07:11:09 AM »
Why not to give Tunevps.com a try? They offer really nice low-cost VPS hosting solutions.
I have never had such a high level of support from a company before. They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 10:13:38 AM »
VPS accounts from yougottohaveithosting.co.za and a2hosting.comare able to satisfy all your demands.
Their plans are full-featured and support is online for 24 hours.  Support is fast and responsive.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 10:24:01 AM by Ingtant »

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2016, 04:45:21 AM »
According to my research Giga-RDP.ca servers are properly managed, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase that is perfect place for your needs. Support is second to none.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2016, 07:03:23 AM »
Must say that SolVPS.com is outstanding. Thumbs up to their support team.
$23 /month
  1024 MB Memory (DDR3 RAM)
  25 GB SSD Storage
  2 Cores Processor (3.40GHz)
  Unmetered Data Transfer
Thank you them much. It is so rare that you get good customer service nowadays. To me that's the most important thing. Highly recommend their VPS.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2016, 07:13:03 AM »
I've had a good run dealing with Swissns.ch web host. This service allows for easy setup of websites and emails, modifications, and monitoring through their control panel user page. Online explanations of features and instructions are clearly written. SPECIAL: Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2016, 07:38:22 AM »
 I'd say Swissns.ch is perfect place to get EU VPS hosting solutions. Their reliability is high, support is fast and prices are low.

Jenowigner

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 08:15:40 AM »
I suggest you to do comparison of offers and choose the best one. Swissns.ch provides great hosting service! I love their support folks who are not only extremely knowledgeable and helpful, but proactive too.